Everything the Society does is made possible by the generosity of its members and donors.
By becoming a member of the Society, you contribute to our education and conservation work, and you also join a community of people all around the world who share your interest in these fascinating plants.
Society membership brings a number of benefits including:
- Two full-colour editions of the journal Planta Carnivora each year
- Quarterly newsletters
- Access to the Society’s renowned Seedbank*
- Priority access to Society events and to some events organised by our partners
Joining the Society is quick and simple.
Membership starts from just £20/year and every new member receives a joining pack including:
- Latest editions of Planta and the Newsletter
- A comprehensive Guide to Growing Carnivorous Plants
- Society logo pin badge
- Society car sticker
Already a member?
Membership is managed via Membermojo (external link)
*The Seedbank is now back in operation following its temporary suspension. We regret that we are unable to accept international orders for the Seedbank at present, while we assess the work and costs involved in complying with customs and phytosanitary arrangements post-Brexit.
Joining pack contents subject to availability.